Senior Node.JS Developer
We are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to be a part of the DevTalents team and contribute to the development of truly amazing solutions for businesses all over the world.
Joining DevTalents can be a life-changing decision for you, with endless benefits along the way. We provide top projects for which recruitment is not possible externally because of our wide range of partners. It's a home away from home where we care about your growth, well-being, and commitment. We team up for a common goal - continuous growth with the latest technology while taking care of our most valuable asset - our employees. Experience true #dreamteaming by working with us as a Senior Node.js Developer.
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- At least 1 year of experience in React
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in writing tests
- Experience in CI/CD
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Swagger, Postman
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Functional programming experience
- Familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- Experience in production application development: unit testing, integration testing, monitoring
Your daily responsibilities:
- Creating technical documentation
- Maintaining project codebase
- Delivering maintainable, robust, and testable code
- Implementing new features
- Work closely with the client and team to build state-of-the-art projects
- Drive innovation and improvements in client’s projects and development process
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and enforce them across the team
What you can expect from us:
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
- High-quality hardware appropriate for your job description
- Support your career choices and the technologies in which you want to grow
We provide express recruitment, it's just one phone meeting with us. We call and introduce you to DevTalents, and you introduce yourself to us - it's a mutual check if we are a good match. If yes, we connect you directly to a project that matches your expectations.
Why join DevTalents?
13 years on the market
You're joining a software house with 13 years of experience in cooperating with clients and delivering successful projects.
We don't work on every project that comes our way. We choose the ones that are interesting and align with our goals.
We love flexible hours and remote or hybrid work. We trust our team to manage their own time, and we support them in building the right work environment for themselves.
Work should be convenient and suited to your lifestyle. We believe in helping our team members find the right work-life balance for their situation.