Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to be a part of DevTalents team and contribute to development of truly amazing solution for businesses all over the world.
Joining DevTalents can be a life-changing decision for you, with endless benefits along the way. We provide top projects for which recruitment is not possible externally because of our wide range of partners. It's a home away from home where we care about your growth, well-being, and commitment. We team up for a common goal - continuous growth with the latest technology while taking care of our most valuable asset - our employees. Experience true #dreamteaming by working with us as a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Extensive knowledge of clean code principles
- Team player
- Ruby on Rails
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment tools
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to mentor and share your knowledge
- Ability to design an application's architecture
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or similar platform
- Experience with Docker
- Good communication skills
- Self-organization skills
Your daily responsibilities:
- Work closely with the client and team to build state-of-the-art projects
- Drive innovation and improvements in client’s projects and development process
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and enforce them across the team
- Measure and improve website or application performance and scalability
- Participate in development life cycle tasks such as task estimation and sprint planning
What you can expect from us:
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
- High-quality hardware appropriate for your job description
- Support your career choices and the technologies in which you want to grow
We provide express recruitment, it's just one phone meeting with us. We call and introduce you to DevTalents, and you introduce yourself to us - it's a mutual check if we are a good match. If yes, we connect you directly to a project that matches your expectations.
Why join DevTalents?
13 years on the market
You're joining a software house with 13 years of experience in cooperating with clients and delivering successful projects.
We don't work on every project that comes our way. We choose the ones that are interesting and align with our goals.
We love flexible hours and remote or hybrid work. We trust our team to manage their own time, and we support them in building the right work environment for themselves.
Work should be convenient and suited to your lifestyle. We believe in helping our team members find the right work-life balance for their situation.